Sunday, March 4, 2012

Searching for something....

Ok.... Where do I start?

I had a dream..... This dream felt like real life. In my dream I was being hugged tightly by some unknown guy. We were spooning. He had golden arms and a tribal-esque tattoo on his left upper arm. Although I couldn't see his face nor did I know his name, I felt protected and wanted. I woke up swearing someone was in bed with me!

For the rest of the day I have had the oddest sensation of still feeling this dream-
stranger's arms around me. He's not real but I missed him... I crave that initimacy. It feels like such a long time has passed since I had that in my life.

So what do I do about it? First I tried researching the dream's meaning but none of the info I found rang true for me.

What did I do next? I signed up for an online dating site. What the heck!?!?!? Since when do I even consider doing something like this???? I'm the one that smirks at this kind of stuff but here I am, the newest online dating member all because I missed having the dream-stranger's arms around me... Oy vey!

But this isn't the only wacky thing I have been up to lately. Nope, there's more. Let's begin with the very fact that I am even typing these words on the blog I abandoned a very long time ago. Add to that my crazy commitment to have written a novel by Feb. 25th, 2013 (my bestfriend was my witness so I can't back out now). And now I've made the very abrupt decision to go to Egypt & Israel before my birthday. Since Friday I've been scouring travel guides, hotel websites, air flight deals, figuring out my budget and seeking a travel companion (via FB no less!) although in all likelyhood I will end up going solo.

What has come over me???? I'm off kilter for sure but not in a terribly bad way. Let's see how this all plays out. In the meantime wish me well!

Blessings,
*michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment