Monday, August 23, 2010

Your touch

My arms craved your touch tonight. My skin cried out silently for you to caress it, to run your fingers down my arms, to touch me... Touch me. I felt like weeping from the absence of your hands on my limbs... Not once was my hunger satisfied... Not once. Touch me please... Touch me as if you were my lover, as if it's all you want to do for the rest of your life. Touch me with your fingertips, with your hands... Let skin meet skin even if only for a little bit. Touch me with your body, with your lips - oh how I ache for your lips.... Let's let our thoughts touch, the essence of you and me so deeply intertwined so that there is no end or beginning - just you and me as one. Touch me with your heart... Allow me to touch your heart... To make it skip a beat...For it's rythym to beat for me as mine beats for you.

Summer/Fall 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment